Life's a Climb
but the view is beautiful (:
Friday, December 15, 2006


OHMYSHIT. i fdreamt of zh last night! what's the world becoming of? oh my, the dream was hilarious, i woke up thinking about it. still thinking of it now. oh wells, ask me if you guys wanta know. laughs! only those who know him will think its funny.

hmm so i went to the airport to pick them up last night. just as they touched down, mat called sock. then i answered&talked to myra! :D &she was like 'hows you&the vincent?' laughs! i was like: 'huh? which one?' lmao! alvin&pohee also. alvin&i never stop talking about how the past 11days were spent the minute we got inside his dad's car. and pohee called me at 2:24am. then we talked about how we spent the past 11days. yes, again. she told me all those funny moments in cebu,made me sooo jealous can! i was thinking right inside: 'walaoeh! if only i was there..' but its ok! i have them to share their stories, so i think its better than nothing(: oh! thanks to alvin's dad for the ride home! :D

i came online after talking to pohee last night. was kinda tired already but still felt like is should go online. then i saw both BEN&LOUIS online! :D doubleYAYness. ben was nice last night(: &louis? he called me ah lian):
'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:yo
'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:ah lian
'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:more and more ah lian liao sa

then i wanted to know why:

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says: aiya jus diff la

CHERYL so far away. says:huh i really lian?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:u look more diff from last time la

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:not really lian la

CHERYL so far away. says:look?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:no

CHERYL so far away. says:i think i look MORE different now.

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:behavior lor

CHERYL so far away. says:ok, but im not lian ok.

CHERYL so far away. says:haha

then he told me this:

CHERYL so far away. says:who you referring to in your nick?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:who esle can it be ?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:sianz sia

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:haix

CHERYL so far away. says:your gf?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:arbo

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:i donno la

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:haf yr liao

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:still like that

CHERYL so far away. says:still like what?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:if she onlnie u onlnie help me tell her la

CHERYL so far away. says:tell her what?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:wat i like and wat i don like

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:i don like her behavior sia

CHERYL so far away. says:haha. her behaviour like mine ah? LOL

CHERYL so far away. says:i thought you said she ok liao?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:nah

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:still the same la

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:i reallly lz to talk to her leh

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:how

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:how

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:like no feel for her liao

CHERYL so far away. says:dont la. chill

CHERYL so far away. says:haha

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:due to she done so many things

CHERYL so far away. says:slowly think.

CHERYL so far away. says:hmmm

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:think of wat ?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:i tell u la

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:if other gal tread better den her

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:i think she gonna die liao

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:really

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:cos now i really donno wat to do sia

CHERYL so far away. says:lax la. i help you!

CHERYL so far away. says:maybe cuz you&her half year liao, thats why you'll think got no feel for her.

CHERYL so far away. says:its either like that, or you REALLY no feel liao.

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:not really no feel la

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:is she don care don care de

CHERYL so far away. says:just tired of her behaviour?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:every time church every time wat wat wat

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:damm sianz lor

CHERYL so far away. says:you also know she christian what. is like that de. or not i can help you tell her to set aside time for you?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:....

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:think got use ?

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:no use de la

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:church more inportant den me de

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:help me ask her

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:if she really like me

'`_L³ouis 51no7 L.U² [ ? ? ?³ ] -I T A L Y` HAVE THINGS CHANGE ? HAVE SHE CHANGE ? says:???

seeeee i think im miss possible. so now, i've got a new task! people, please root for me. i may burst/die any moment while dealing with this task cuz it has got too much to do with emotions, im afraid i cant handle. yet i cant tell louis i cant help cuz he's louis. &that stuuuuupid christina, didnt i told you to cherish him?! what're you even thinking about right now? oh wells, if you love him, you'll want him to be happy,aint it? so i've decide, i want him to be happy:] &in order for him to be happy, ill have to exchange my happiness for his. its ok, im willing to. stuuuupid girl, dont let me catch you!


2:32 PM
Yours truly.




September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
October 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Biggest credit: thebikiniboy
Editor: JollyPills/:B