Life's a Climb
but the view is beautiful (:
Tuesday, November 07, 2006


Here is the deal:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
And there you have it.

How am I feeling today?
Mi lu bing- hai lang(waves)

Will I get far in life?
Daddy yankee- lo que paso paso.

How do my friends see me?
The all-american rejects- straightjacket feeling.

Where will I get married?
Nan quan mama-tonight.

What is my best friend's theme song?
Twins&boyz-si xing bu gai.

What is the story of my life?
The red jumpsuit apparatus-face down.

What is/was high school like?
Beyonce- check up on it.

How can I get ahead in life?
The veronicas- revolution.

What is the best thing about me?
Nan quan mama- xiao shi hou.

What is today going to be like?
The veronicas- when it all falls apart.

What is in store for this weekend?
Wilber pan- ji hui.

What song describes my parent(s)?
Transition- excusable.

To describe my grandparents?
From southpark- uncle fucker. LAUGHS

How is my life going?
Latoya luckett- torn.

What song will they play at my funeral?
Jojo- too little too late.

How does the world see me?
er zhuo ju, its by some chinese singer.

Will I have a happy life?
Mi lu bing- yongqi.

What do my friends really think of me?
jue jiang de bei hou. again, by some chinese singer. i dont know her name =/

Do people secretly lust after me?
Daddy yankee- gangster zone.

How can I make myself happy?
The summer obsession- melt the sugar.

What should I do with my life?
Sugercult- pretty girl.

Will I ever have children?
Transition- winter.

12:24 AM
Yours truly.




September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
October 2007
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009

Biggest credit: thebikiniboy
Editor: JollyPills/:B